Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sprinkled with Love Freebie

Here is a CU Digital Scrapbook Freebie to go with the CupCake I posted yesterday. It is approx. 850 x 375 in both psp and png with transparent background no drop shadow. This image has been scaled down to fit as most all previews I post. I added Sprinkled with Love Alpha Set to my store located HERE it includes both upper and lower case letters, numbers and a few extra's :-)) I hope you check it out. Have fun sprinkling some love on your scrap pages. EnJoY!!!!

Click the picture to download.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Word Art - Valentine post on Jan. 16, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creations!! Thank you for sharing and also for going to the extra trouble of making PNG's! :)

    ReplyDelete