Sunday, January 18, 2009

Teddy Bear Sprinkled with Love Tag Freebie

Here is the cutest CU Digital Scrapbook Freebie. I was playing around with some journal tags I had made this past summer and noticed one little bear I had taken a picture of had some sprinkles so what a perfect match to the CupCake and ILU freebies. The bear is approx. 845x875 in size and is in both .psp and .png file format. He is a great little element all on his own or you can even add some journal lines. EnJoY!!!

Click on the preview for download.
I have added the other Teddy Bear Tags to my store. One image shown below has a preview with journal lines. Click HERE to check them out. All pictures were taken by me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 19, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete